Teachers leave ECET2 convenings with new connections and networks that they can rely on for years to come.
- 87% of teachers felt an increased sense of belonging to a professional community after the convening
- 82% of teachers felt that interactions with their ECET2 network helped decrease their feelings of isolation as a teacher
- 82% of teachers felt more connected to teachers outside their district who could support them in their teaching practice
- 56% of teachers collaborated with at least one teacher they met at the convening
- 65% of teachers were connected to new networks of educators due to the convening